DIGITAL MEDIA BUYER/STRATEGIST
Access Marketing Services is a full-service marketing company. We execute smart outreach solutions on behalf of campaigns, organizations and nonprofits across a variety of channels, including direct mail, TV, phone, radio and digital media. Our cross platform, flexible and data-driven approach to precision engagement underscores our commitment to delivering tangible business results.
The Digital Media Buyer/Strategist will be responsible for managing the execution of digital media campaigns including strategic planning, buying and post-campaign analysis. This role will work closely with the client as well as the internal creative team to enhance multi-pronged outreach programs. The Strategist will also be leverage in the presale process to provide expert guidance on campaign structure, targeting and optimization strategies, and newest technologies.
• Contribute to the development and operations of the Digital team.
• Plan, traffic and optimize programmatic campaigns
• Monitor campaign delivery and optimize performance against clients’ goals.
• Lead and manage external ad delivery partners to align and exceed goals
• Provide various analytical and status reports
• Work with the Digital team to execute, optimize and troubleshoot campaigns.
• Support presale process through expert guidance and recommendations
• Closely monitor marketplace trends to surface new opportunities for growth, present findings to internal stakeholders and recommend action.
• Must possess a BS/BA degree
• 3+ years media strategy/buying experience
• Experience executing digital campaigns across Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) or on an Ad Network
• Knowledge of the TradeDesk platform preferred.
• Experience with social, search and connected TV media advertising
• Strong background in digital media, campaign management and direct response practices.
• Familiarity with advertising technologies on the buy-side of the online ad landscape including: pixels, creative formats, ad serving, viewability/verification & Google Analytics.
• Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
• Experience interacting and/or facing clients
• Outstanding customer service, communication, and proactive problem-solving skills.
• Self-starter that thrives in a role that requires independent thinking.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to manage simultaneous tasks in an extremely fast-paced environment with dynamic responsibilities and priorities.